Industrial HVAC Ductwork, Sheet Metal & Piping Fabrication
Heritage Mechanical Services maintains a state-of-the-art 40,000 square foot sheet metal and 15,000 square foot piping fabrication facilities, where we produce tailored components for projects of virtually any type or size.
These custom fabricated industrial HVAC ductwork and piping assemblies are made of the highest quality materials and provide a consistent fit, enabling smooth installation, timely project delivery, and optimum cost control.
Sheet Metal Fabrication Services
- Fully automated coil line fabrication
- Capable of producing air systems of various gauges, materials and custom construction requirements
- Production capacity in excess of 5 million pounds per year
Industrial, Process, Air & Pneumatic Piping Services
We have the capacity to produce:
- 52,000 diameter inches per year of Welding
- 100,000 diameter inches per year of Threading
- 100,000 diameter inches per year of Roll Grooving
Furthermore, by delivering these parts when needed, we help avoid delays, reduce jobsite clutter, and improve safety.
Heritage Mechanical Services is an affirmative action, equal opportunity, M/F/D/V employer and currently has trade agreements with the following:
- Sheet Metal Workers' International Local No. 28
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada Local No. 638
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local No. 1205